EYFS Teacher -September 2018 Long-termCelsian Education has a fantastic opportunity for a vibrant, energetic teacher to work in a small and nurturing county school based...
Early Years Teachers Required!
Are you an EYFS teacher looking to work in some fantastic schools across Sheffield and South Yorkshire?Do you require the flexibility that supply work offers you?
Celsian Education are seeking Early Years Teachers to support our local partner primary schools. Regular ad hoc and long term work is available.
The schools are highly dedicated ensuring all students make the best progress they can, making sure they are challenged, and all lessons are developed to support every childs needs. Our partner schools are highly committed to all members of staff ensuring they receive full support and career progression.
Celsian Education are looking for exceptional candidates for the role of EYFS teachers to meet our total commitment to our primary schools and the children they support.
The successful applicants must have the following:
- QTS (B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd)
- Clear DBS registered on the update service
- Experience teaching in Early Years is desirable
- Good grasp of teaching phonics
- Outstanding knowledge of the curriculum
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
Benefits the candidate can expect:
- Being part of a successful and caring primary school community
- Continued professional development training with free CPD courses offered by Celsian Education
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Dedicated consultants offering advice and support
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.