Are you a Year 1 teacher that has the ability to transition young pupils from Early Years, play led learning, to formal lessons? Celsian Education...
Are you a passionate teacher with excellent numerous and literacy skills, experienced in successfully transitioning Year 6 pupils to secondary education?
Are you capable of designing and delivering booster sessions to enable pupils to quickly catch up with core subject skills, giving them the knowledge they need to ready for Year 7 education?
Celsian Education is working with a variety of primary and secondary schools to prepare for the intervention lessons required post Year 6 SATs. If you able to engage pupils in subjects they have struggled with, and give them the confidence to enjoy their secondary education, we need you for both day to day and short-term assignments.
The successful applicants must have the following:
- QTS (B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd)
- Clear DBS registered on the update service
- Experience teaching in Early Years is desirable
- Outstanding knowledge of the curriculum
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
Benefits the candidate can expect:
- Being part of a successful and caring primary school community
- Continued professional development training with free CPD courses offered by Celsian Education
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Dedicated consultants offering advice and support
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.