Are you an animated and engaging Primary School Teacher? Do you have the ability to instil the importance of education in young minds? Celsian Education...
Are you a passionate Primary Teacher looking for a caring agency to support you with day to day or long-term assignments.
Education is working exclusively with a number of caring primary schools in the Rotherham area and require caring and dedicated primary teachers to service their needs.
We need teachers who are experienced in Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 teachers who can hit the ground running and build long-term relationships with the schools we work with. You can have peace of mind that our schools are welcoming and will provide any support required to ensure you have a successful day teaching. NQT's are welcome!
What you will require:
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- QTS certified
- A strong and creative approach to lesson delivery
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend bonus
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.