Are you a SEN Teacher experienced in supporting PMLD? Celsian Education is recruiting for a dedicated PMLD Teachers Required for a full-time long-term assignment in...
Are you a highly motivated ICT Teacher, who is able to quickly engage pupils in exciting computer technology lessons?
Celsian Education is working with a large Secondary School in Sheffield to recruit a knowledgeable ICT Teacher, to join their friendly Computer Science team on a full-time long-term assignment. Starting ASAP until July 2018 with a potential of extension, you will be required to plan and deliver inspiring computer science lessons to KS4 pupils, including GCSE booster sessions.
You will have access to high tech equipment to ensure you have the ability to deliver high-quality lessons, to pupils who have a great interest in following careers within IT. So if you want to pass on your wealth of knowledge to pupils that are eager to learn, apply for this role now.
What you will require:
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- QTS certified
- A strong and creative approach to lesson delivery
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend bonus
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.