Are you a dedicated PE Teacher experienced in working with SEND Schools? Celsian Education is working in partnership with a popular SEND school in Sheffield...
Are you a dedicated ICT Teacher, capable of engaging KS4 pupils in fascinating computer science lessons?
Celsian Education is working with a popular Secondary School in Barnsley to recruit an expert ICT Teacher. You will have access to state of the art equipment to enable you to deliver inspiring ICT lessons and booster sessions to KS4 pupils.
This school has a passion for providing enabling pupils to achieve and exceed the level of education they thought possible, giving them excellent foundations for life and the successful candidate will be like-minded, willing to envelop themselves in their school ethos. NQT's are welcome.
What you will require:
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- QTS certified
- A strong and creative approach to lesson delivery
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.