Are you an animated and engaging Primary School Teacher? Do you have the ability to instil the importance of education in young minds? Celsian Education...
Are you a Primary Teacher based in the Worksop area? Are you QTS or PGCE trained? Do you love being a catalyst for positive change with young people?
Celsian education work with a host of supportive and collaborative schools in the Worksop area with an ongoing demand for experienced and dedicated Primary Teachers. From daily, short term and long term positions, Celsian Education may have the opportunity for you. Whether you have a wealth of experience or a newly qualified teacher, if your love for teaching shows, be a positive catalyst to our Early Years through to KS2 primary age children today.
What we are looking for:
- Fully qualified teacher (NQTs are actively welcomed)
- Have an interest and commitment to improving outcomes for pupils
- Have a holistic approach to pupil development
- Have a collaborative approach to student and parent relationships
- Be committed to safeguarding children
In return you will receive:
- Market leading rates of pay
- Looking for continued CPD with free CPD courses offered by industry experts
- A dedicated Consultant to support you and give you advice through your career journey
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.