Behaviour Mentor Mainstream Secondary SchoolAbout the as Graduate SEMH Behaviour Mentor Role As a Graduate SEMH Behaviour Mentor your role will involve you supporting teaching...
Are you a confident Cover Supervisor that is looking to work in schools around the Chesterfield area?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a variety of Secondary schools in Chesterfield, we are in great need for talented Cover Supervisors for both day to day and long term assignments to meet their cover needs. Working in KS3 and KS4 lessons, you will be required to have strong behaviour management skills and ability to deliver inspiring lessons without a teacher present.
We have long-term relationships with our schools and pride ourselves on our ability to introduce you to schools where you will become an integral part of their school team, even though you are working on supply.
What you will require:
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A strong and creative approach to lesson delivery
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend bonus
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.