Celsian Education are working on behalf on an inner city Birmingham School recruiting for an Early Years Lead Teacher/Manager.A rare opportunity has arisen at my...
Are you an animated Early Years Teachers with a talent for engaging young pupils in educational play?
Can you make learning fun?
Have you got an in-depth understanding of Phonics and proven results in improving students capabilities?
We are currently working in partnership with a high number of infant and primary schools in and around the Doncaster area to recruit high energy Early Years Teachers to work on both day to day and long-term assignments. Our schools pride themselves on building long-term relationships with supply staff, so although you are not part of their permanent team you will feel like it!
Celsian Education are passionate about candidate and client care which means our service to you is some of the best you will experience when working with supply agencies, we will offer you:
What you will require:
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A strong and creative approach to lesson delivery
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend bonus
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.