Nursery Nurse Are you a Nursery Nurse with NVQ Level 2 or 3 and Experience? Then we are looking for you.We are currently recruiting for...
Are you a diverse Nursery Nurse who can adapt to different private and school nursery settings?
Celsian Education is working with a number of Private Nurseries and School Early Years units to recruit passionate Early Years Practitioners, to work on both day to day and long term assignments in the Sheffield area.
We have both part and full-time positions available, so no matter what your circumstances and availability for work, we can find work to suit your needs.
Celsian Education are passionate about candidate and client care which means our service to you is some of the best you will experience when working with supply agencies, we will offer you:
What you will require:
- NVQ3 in Childcare / CACHE
- A strong and creative approach to lesson delivery
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend bonus
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.