Are you a Teaching Assistant experienced in supporting children from Nursery to Year 6? Celsian Education is working a variety of schools in Barnsley to...
Are you a passionate Teaching Assistant who has the fantastic ability to make education accessible to all pupils?
Do you love to work as part of a team to ensure primary aged pupils are engaged in lessons?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a number of schools in the Sheffield area to recruit passionate Level 3 Teaching Assistants to work on long-term and day to day assignments. So if you are available part time, full time or have every changing availability, we can help.
What you will require:
- Qualified to minimum Level 3
- Experience working in a Primary setting
- Positive behaviour management
- The ability to work positively and effectively under pressure, taking note of, and acting on, all issues relating to the wellbeing and safeguarding of children
- You must be approachable, inspiring and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
- The ability to demonstrate a consistent level of teaching support to facilitate the classroom teachers delivery of lessons
What we offer:
- Market leading rates of pay
- Highly committed and hardworking Consultants to support you during your assignments
- Quality free CPD delivered by educational experts supported by on going on the job training
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.