Are you a passionate Key Stage One Teacher that has excellent phonics knowledge? Celsian Education is working with a number of primary schools in the...
Are you a dedicated KS1 Teacher with excellent phonics knowledge?
Do you love to engage young pupils in education and give them excellent foundations that they can build on for life?
Celsian Education are working in partnership with a variety of schools in the Worksop area, to recruit inspirational Year 1 and Year 2 Teachers to work with them on a regular basis on supply.
We can offer both day to day and long-term jobs to suit your lifestyle, enabling you to become a valued part of a select few schools teams, where you will thrive and get consistency of work. So if you don't want to commit to a permanent contract, but want to feel a valued part of a school team, we can help.
About the Schools...
- Friendly and welcoming schools
- Supportive members of staff
- Committed to making a difference to the lives of their pupils
- Passionate about providing children with creative teaching to aid their learning and development
- You must be ambitious, organised and creative with the ability to create different lessons and activities
- Excellent knowledge on the Primary National Curriculum and significant experience teaching in KS1 and experience with KS1 SATs preparation and phonics screening
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.