Are you a passionate Key Stage One Teacher that has excellent phonics knowledge? Celsian Education is working with a number of primary schools in the...
Are you a confident Key Stage 2 Teacher that loves the variety of supply?
Celsian Education are working in partnership with a number of Primary and Junior Schools in the Worksop area. Due to their demands we are in great need of adaptable and engaging Primary Teachers to work in Year 3, Year 4, Year 5 and Year 6 on both day to day and long term assignments.
If you are looking for day to day, part time or full time long term work, we can help. Our schools are passionate about ensuring their supply staff are a welcome, and feel an integral part of their school team. This means you have every chance of having consistency of work at the same time as working in a variety of local schools to you.
About the Schools...
- Friendly and welcoming schools
- Supportive members of staff
- Committed to making a difference to the lives of their pupils
- Passionate about providing children with creative teaching to aid their learning and development
- You must be ambitious, organised and creative with the ability to create different lessons and activities
- Excellent knowledge on the Primary National Curriculum and significant experience teaching in KS1 and experience with KS1 SATs preparation and phonics screening
**YOU MUST HAVE QTS, NQTs ARE WELCOME TO APPLY**
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.