Are you a diverse Cover Supervisor or a teacher that is unable to take work home with them? Celsian Education supports a variety of schools...
Are you a diverse Cover Supervisor looking for long term work?
Celsian Education are looking to recruit a confident Cover Supervisor to work on a full time basis in a popular Secondary School in Rotherham. Working in both Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 classes, you will be required to engage pupils in the delivery of preset lessons.
This role is to start in May and run to the end of July, with a high potential for it to extend into the new academic year. This school have repeated feedback on making their staff feel welcome and as part of their team. Due to the nature to the nature of the role, we are able to accept both full time and part time applicants.
What you will require:
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A strong and creative approach to lesson delivery
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend bonus
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.