We are recruiting on behalf of a school in Walsall who are looking to appoint an experienced School Caretaker.The role is based in Darlaston and...
Are you a passionate Teaching Assistant experienced in working with autism?
Are looking to work on a one to one basis or with small groups of children with Autism to access mainstream education?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a welcoming primary school in Sheffield to recruit an enthusiastic SEN Teaching Assistant to work with a select few children who have undiagnosed Autism. You will be required to with their learning, understanding their preferences and needs. You will work alongside them, supporting in a range of activities, including developing independence in daily living, accessing work/education and leisure activities.
This is a full-time position that will start immediately until July 2018, with the potential for extension into the new academic year.
We understand that working with Autism can be challenging but are deeply rewarding, so we are seeking extraordinary, compassionate, enthusiastic, motivated and resilient candidates to support inspiring children with autism. Experience with autism is essential.
The successful candidate will need to meet the following criteria:
- Experience of working with children with high dependency and severe learning disabilities
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualified
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Capability to manage confrontation and challenging behaviour or complex learning difficulties
- An observant and responsive approach
- A positive, energetic and enthusiastic attitude.
For all applicants we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to where you live
- An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent and accurate rates of pay.
- We will offer the successful candidate a stimulating and supportive working and learning environment.
- Recommend a friend Bonus
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.