Are you an animated and engaging Primary School Teacher? Do you have the ability to instil the importance of education in young minds? Celsian Education...
Are you a Primary Teacher who has enthusiasm and passion for learning?
Are you able to engage children in interactive lessons, providing the best possible start for life long learning?
Celsian Education is currently recruiting Primary School teachers who want to make a difference to the lives of children. We are in need for Teachers who can teach primary aged children on day to day and long term assignments in the Doncaster area. If you are looking for part or full-time work, or day to day to suit your life commitments, we can help.
Our schools are welcoming with supportive teams, which will make you feel like an integral part of the school as well as giving you the consistency of work when you're available
We are looking for candidates who...
- Have QTS status
- Are an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Has excellent interpersonal skills
- Has excellent organisational skills
- Has experience of working with pupils with a range of special need
For all applicants we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your local LA
- An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent and accurate rates of pay
- We will offer the successful candidate a stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- Recommend a friend Bonus
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.