Behaviour Mentor Mainstream Secondary SchoolAbout the as Graduate SEMH Behaviour Mentor Role As a Graduate SEMH Behaviour Mentor your role will involve you supporting teaching...
Are you a dedicated Biology Teacher looking to work in a local Secondary Schools in Sheffield?
Do you love to demonstrate the excitement of Biology and inspire pupils to want to learn the wonders of science
Celsian Education is currently working with one of our partner schools in Sheffield recruiting a Biology Teacher for a full-time long-term assignment starting ASAP, running until July, with a possible extension into the new academic year.
You will be required to deliver inspiring lessons to Key Stage 3 and 4 pupils, using high-quality lab equipment, enabling you to wow students with your experiments and science knowledge. Prior experience teaching Biology or Science Specialists are of interest, and NQTs or postgraduates will be warmly considered.
The school strives to attain the highest standards in their work, having respect for others and developing their individual talents. Academically, students make very good progress and our teaching is highly regarded.
Should you feel this role is suitable for you please read the criteria details below and submit your CV.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (e.g. QTS)
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend bonus
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.