Are you a SEN Teacher experienced in supporting PMLD? Celsian Education is recruiting for a dedicated PMLD Teachers Required for a full-time long-term assignment in...
Are you a passionate Physics Teacher looking for long-term work in September 2018?
Celsian Education are working in partnership with a popular school in Sheffield to recruit a full time Physics Teacher to teach A-Level Physics students.
With high tech equipment, you will be required to deliver exciting and engaging lessons in line with the Key Stage 5 curriculum, as well as support the science department with other year groups when required.
Our school shares our passion for ensuring pupils have access to high quality education, and eager to talk to any Teachers of Physics that share this ethos. We are also working with other schools for both day to day and long-term work, so even if this role isn't right for you and you can teach Science, apply for this role now!
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (e.g. QTS)
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend bonus
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.