Are you a passionate Early Years Teacher wanting to make a positive impact on young minds? Celsian Education is recruiting for Early Years Teachers in...
Are you an enthusiastic Science Teacher that can offer a stimulating and supportive working and learning environment for secondary school pupils?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with multiple schools in the Doncaster area on an exclusive basis. To meet the demands of our caring schools, we require a number of Biology, Chemistry and Physics experts to delivery engaging practical and theory lessons to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 pupils.
We need Teachers to meet the demands of both regular day to day and long term work so no matter what your circumstances are, we have the right role for you!
Our schools offer support to all supply staff, whether you are there on a daily basis or long-term work. They prefer to build a pool of staff to work with on a long-term basis, so even if you just want day to day supply, we can provide you with suitable work.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (e.g. QTS)
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend bonus
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.