Are you a SEN Teacher experienced in supporting PMLD? Celsian Education is recruiting for a dedicated PMLD Teachers Required for a full-time long-term assignment in...
Are you a highly engaging Maths Teacher with the ability to plan and deliver Maths lessons to Secondary School pupils?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a Good school in Sheffield to recruit a dedicated Maths Teacher, for a long-term assignment starting immediately and running until the end of the Academic Year.
If you can make complex equations as easy as pie, we want to speak to you!
Our school will provide you with all the equipment you need to raise attainment and grades of pupils in both KS3 and KS4, as well as provide a welcoming and supportive environment to work in.
Not looking for long-term or do you want part-time work? This only one of a number of vacancies we are currently working on, so still apply and let us know your availability for work.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (e.g. QTS)
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend bonus
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.