Are you a dedicated Primary School Teacher who is experienced in planning and delivering Year 5 lessons? Celsian Education is working with a "Good" Primary...
Are you a dedicated Primary School Teacher who is experienced in planning and delivering Year 5 lessons?
Celsian Education is working with a "Good" Primary School in Rotherham to recruit a Year 5 Teacher to start work immediately and run up until the end of July, with a potential of continuation in the new academic year.
Working in a primary school that is dedicated to providing the highest quality education to develop young minds, they are eager to meet any teachers that share that passion as well as ensuring pupils are ready to start their final year in primary education.
If you have the ability to motivate young minds and available full time for long-term work, we want to hear from you. This school will also accept applications from teachers willing to work 3 days, as part of a job share.
The school are offering:
- Highly motivated team who are welcoming, friendly and professionally generous
- Friendly, well-behaved children
- Support and opportunities to develop your career
The school are looking for:
- Excellent knowledge of the Primary Curriculum
- Work with enthusiastic children
- Contribute and have an impact on the whole school curriculum
- Be a reflective practitioner who strives for excellence
- Must hold a UK recognised teaching qualification, i.e. BSc QTS, BA QTS, CERT ED, PGCE, B.Ed
- Are enthusiastic, professional, reliable and flexible
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Have a strong desire to help others
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.