Are you a Year 1 teacher that has the ability to transition young pupils from Early Years, play led learning, to formal lessons? Celsian Education...
Are you a Year 1 teacher that has the ability to transition young pupils from Early Years, play led learning, to formal lessons?
Celsian Education is working with a popular infant school in Rotherham to recruit a passionate Key Stage 1 Teacher to work in their Year 1 class. Starting in September you will be required to support pupils in phonics development as well as developing their interest in education, whilst slowing transitioning from play to formal learning.
The successful candidate will be able to work on a full-time basis in a caring school that can provide you with all the resources you require to produce engaging lessons to children of all abilities.
The school are offering:
- Highly motivated team who are welcoming, friendly and professionally generous
- Friendly, well-behaved children
- Support and opportunities to develop your career
The school are looking for:
- Excellent knowledge of the Primary Curriculum
- Work with enthusiastic children
- Contribute and have an impact on the whole school curriculum
- Be a reflective practitioner who strives for excellence
- Must hold a UK recognised teaching qualification, i.e. BSc QTS, BA QTS, CERT ED, PGCE, B.Ed
- Are enthusiastic, professional, reliable and flexible
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Have a strong desire to help others
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.