Are you a qualified teacher experienced in working in SEND Schools? Are you able to engage children on the Autism Spectrum? Celsian Education is currently...
Are you a qualified teacher experienced in working in SEND Schools?
Are you able to engage children on the Autism Spectrum?
Celsian Education is currently working in partnership with a Specialist ASD School to recruit passionate teachers with time and patience, to plan and deliver lessons to children with Autism and other related SEND.
Our school is interested in meeting teachers who are newly qualified or experienced, as long as you have a passion for ensuring that children, no matter what their disability, have access to the highest quality of education available. We can accept applicants who are looking for part or full-time work. So if you want to work in a school that cares as much about their staff as they do about their pupil's education, apply for this job now!
- Specialist Autism Unit
- The school provides a vibrant and challenging environment in which students learn and develop into responsible young people, assisted by excellent care, guidance and support
- The school offers dynamic thought-provoking learning for all pupils
What you will require:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be a qualified Teacher (QTS qualification is essential)
- Be familiar with the UK curriculum
- Possess some relevant experience working within the SEN sector
- Confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
Celsian Education are passionate about candidate and client care which means our service to you is some of the best you will experience when working with supply agencies, we will offer you:
- Top rates of pay
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- Refer a friend scheme
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.