Are you experienced in communicating with Hearing Impaired students? Do you hold a BSL Qualification? Celsian Education is working with a welcoming and supportive specialist...
Are you experienced in communicating with Hearing Impaired students?
Do you hold a BSL Qualification?
Celsian Education is working with a welcoming and supportive specialist school in Rotherham who need both Teachers and Teaching Assistants who are proficient in communicating with British Sign Language.
We work with this school and other similar schools and have a growing need for support staff who are qualified with a minimum of British Sign Language level 1, to enable hearing-impaired children to access education. Due to the increase in demands we need passionate staff to work on both day to day and long term assignments in these schools. No matter what your availability, we can help.
You will need the following experience to be a successful candidate:
- Experience working with children with hearing impairment would be advantageous
- BSL 1 qualified as a minimum
- Having a strong understanding of the social and emotional needs of young people
- A resilient approach and willing to overcome challenges that will occur daily are the attributes we are looking for.
What we offer:
- Market leading pay rates (PAYE)
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment. Many of whom come from a teaching background
- Access to a wide range of CPD training through Celsian Education
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.