Are you a dedicated PE Teacher experienced in working with SEND Schools? Celsian Education is working in partnership with a popular SEND school in Sheffield...
Are you a dedicated English Teacher who has a passion for language and literature?
Celsian Education is currently recruiting for an engaging English Teacher to work in a Good School in Doncaster.
Starting immediately, you will work be required to deliver inspiring lessons in Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 pupils. A passion for improving attainment and instilling a passion for a subject that will stay with them for life is essential. Positive behaviour management a must as well as the confidence to throw yourself into the school's ethos.
We have excellent relationships with our schools and understand their needs, we have a passion for understanding our candidates and placing them in schools where they will thrive and build a long-term relationship. If you want to work for a team that listens to your needs, apply for this job now.
What you will require:
- QTS or about to qualify
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend bonus
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.