Are you about to qualify as a teacher? Celsian Education is currently recruiting for teachers qualifying in 2018 to work in Primary and Secondary Schools...
Are you about to qualify as a teacher?
Celsian Education is currently recruiting for teachers qualifying in 2018 to work in Primary and Secondary Schools in Doncaster, and it's surrounding area.
If you are about to finish your exams and are apply for permanent jobs in September, working on supply now is a great way to increase experience on your CV as well as getting paid.
Why not sample working in various school settings before committing to a school on a permanent basis? This will enable you to find school environments that you will thrive in, so when you apply for permanent roles you have the peace of mind that the schools that you will be working in are going to be great places for you to work.
We have excellent relationships with our schools and understand their needs, we have a passion for understanding our candidates and placing them in schools where they will thrive and build long-term relationships with. If you want to work for a team that listens to your needs, apply for this job now.
What you will require:
- NQT or about to qualify
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend bonus
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.