Behaviour Mentor Mainstream Secondary SchoolAbout the as Graduate SEMH Behaviour Mentor Role As a Graduate SEMH Behaviour Mentor your role will involve you supporting teaching...
Are you a methodical Maths Teacher who has a passion to engage students in a core subject, that will provide skills that will stick with them for life?
Celsian Education is currently recruiting for passionate Maths Teachers in the Chesterfield area, to work on both day to day and long-term roles. You will be required to work in our friendly and welcoming secondary schools to deliver lessons to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 pupils. If you can deliver inspiring lessons to secondary school pupils, we can help.
Our schools welcome applicants from NQTs and experienced Maths Teachers. If you are an NQT starting your career, wanting to develop your experience before you commit to a school on a permanent basis, or an experienced teacher who is looking for a better work/life balance, our schools would love to meet you.
What we require:
* Science Specialism B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First
* Have excellent knowledge of Biology, Chemistry & Physics.
* Experience of teaching science up to KS4.
* Use positive and effective classroom management techniques
* Be able to plan suitable stimulating lessons
* Have excellent subject knowledge.
* You must have a DBS that is on the update service or be prepared to undertake a new DBS with Celsian Education.
What we offer:
* Dedicated consultants committed to getting you work with a wealth of recruitment and education experience
* Market leading rates of pay
* Regularly run, free CPD courses to keep your skills sharp and updated
* Refer a Friend bonus scheme
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.