Are you a motivated RE Teacher that has a passion for educating children in the various religions and their impact in the world? Celsian Education...
Are you a motivated RE Teacher that has a passion for educating children in the various religions and their impact in the world?
Celsian Education is working with a variety of secondary schools in Rotherham to recruit engaging Religious Education Teachers to deliver lessons to KS3 and KS4 students. We need teachers for day to day and long term assignment and need staff that can engage pupils in engaging and topical debates which will lead to a better understanding of the world around them.
Our schools welcome applicants from NQTs and experienced teachers. If you are an NQT starting your career, wanting to develop your experience before you commit to a school on a permanent basis, or an experienced teacher who is looking for a better work/life balance, our schools would love to meet you.
What we require:
* Science Specialism B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First
* Use positive and effective classroom management techniques
* Be able to plan suitable stimulating lessons
* Have excellent subject knowledge.
* You must have a DBS that is on the update service or be prepared to undertake a new DBS with Celsian Education.
What we offer:
* Dedicated consultants committed to getting you work with a wealth of recruitment and education experience
* Market leading rates of pay
* Regularly run, free CPD courses to keep your skills sharp and updated
* Refer a Friend bonus scheme
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.