WAKEFIELD TEACHERS WE NEED YOU!The lovely children of Wakefield are in need of KS1 and KS2 teachers to come and inspire them! Are you a...
Are you a qualified teacher that has taken some time away from the teaching game?
Do you love to teach but struggle to commit to a permanent job?
Celsian Education is working exclusively with primary and secondary schools in Sheffield and its surrounding areas. Due to a growing demand, we are looking for passionate teachers to work on day to day and long-term roles. We have an excellent track record of supporting teachers returning to work and successfully place them in schools where they thrive.
Working for Celsian Education for day to day and long term supply work is an ideal way to gain experience in a variety of school environments. If you are eager to get back into the swing of teaching without committing to a permanent job, have the energy to motivate pupils and love to teach we can help you.
- Flexibility in when you work
- Opportunity to build a long-term relationship with caring schools
- The opportunity to widen your experience
- Access to both temporary and long-term jobs at schools local to you
- Access to a wide range of CPD training through Celsian Education
- Proven behaviour management skills
- The ability to quickly engage with pupils
- Able to provide working references covering the past two years
- The ability to be flexible and available for work at short notice
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.