Dedicated Year 4 Teacher required for September 2018 for a year-long contract. Are you a passionate Primary Teacher available for part-time work in September? Celsian...
Celsian Education is seeking to appoint highly motivated and enthusiastic Year 4 teacher to work in a Good School in Rotherhm on a long term placement, until Christmas, with a potential for extension.
If you are an outstanding Year 4 Teacher that is passionate about contributing and having an impact on pupils in your care, this is a great opportunity to work in a school who encourage staff to provide holistic learning and have an impact on the whole school curriculum.
The school has a highly motivated team who are welcoming, friendly and professionally generous. They provide a high-quality learning environment and will support career development, NQTs and experienced teachers are equally welcome to apply.
- Must hold a UK recognised teaching qualification, i.e. BSc QTS, BA QTS, CERT ED, PGCE, B.Ed
- Are enthusiastic, professional, reliable and flexible
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Have a strong desire to help others
What we offer:
- Dedicated consultants with a wealth of recruitment and education knowledge
- Market leading rates of pay
- Ability to work on day to day or long-term assignments in schools across South Yorkshire
- Access to a wide range of CPD training through Celsian Education
- Flexibility in when you work
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.