Are you a dedicated Early Years Teacher that has an amazing ability make play an educational experience? Celsian Education is currently working with a high...
Passionate Early Years Teacher required for a small and caring Infant School in Sheffield. Starting September 2018!
Are you dedicated to providing children with the best possible start to their education? Do you thrive in supporting young children transition from nursery to mainstream education?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a supportive Infant School in the Sheffield area to recruit a dedicated Early Years Teacher to join their Early Years team. Working in an open plan Early Years Unit, you will have support from an experienced Teaching Assistant who can provide you with excellent knowledge of the unit and processes. Working as part of a team you will be responsible to for inducting the new pupils and settling them into the unit.
This is a full-time position starting in September 2018, running until Christmas with the potential for extension. Applications are welcome from NQTs as well as experienced staff.
- Must hold a UK recognised teaching qualification, i.e. BSc QTS, BA QTS, CERT ED, PGCE, B.Ed
- Are enthusiastic, professional, reliable and flexible
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Have a strong desire to help others
What we offer:
- Dedicated consultants with a wealth of recruitment and education knowledge
- Market leading rates of pay
- Ability to work on day to day or long-term assignments in schools across South Yorkshire
- Access to a wide range of CPD training through Celsian Education
- Flexibility in when you work
- Refer a Friend scheme (up to £250)
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.