Are you an attentive Year 1 Teacher that has an excellent phonics and nurture skills? Celsian Education is working with a large Primary School in...
Are you an inspirational Year 4 Teacher that is looking for work in September?
Celsian Education is working with an outstanding school in Sheffield to recruit a part-time Year 4 Teacher to join their passionate teaching team. Starting work in September, you will be working with a team dedicated in providing a high-quality education to all children. This contract will last until Christmas with a high possibility of extension.
If you are driven to motivate children in the years between SATs and ensuring they are on track for the best possible results, then apply for this role now.
- Must hold a UK recognised teaching qualification, i.e. BSc QTS, BA QTS, CERT ED, PGCE, B.Ed
- Excellent understanding of Nurture
- Are enthusiastic, professional, reliable and flexible
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Have a strong desire to help others
What we offer:
- Dedicated consultants with a wealth of recruitment and education knowledge
- Market leading rates of pay
- Ability to work on day to day or long-term assignments in schools across South Yorkshire
- Access to a wide range of CPD training through Celsian Education
- Flexibility in when you work
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.