Behaviour Support Assistant Leeds We are currently recruiting for a knowledgeable learning support assistant, to support secondary aged pupils in a SEN unit based in...
Are you driven to develop young childrens speech and language skills?
Celsian Education is currently recruiting passionate Speech and Language specialists to support primary aged children to improve their communication skills.
Working in primary and infant schools across South Yorkshire on day to day and long term assignments, you have an excellent opportunity to support children in growing their speech and language skills as well as develop their confidence. You will not only have a highly rewarding job but the ability to work around your current commitments, giving you excellent work-life balance.
Celsian Education work with a number of schools exclusively, meaning we can introduce you to a number of schools that use us on a regular basis, giving you the ability to build long-term relationships with schools and feel a part of their valued staffing team. We pride ourselves on our ability to understand our candidate and clients needs, meaning we regularly introduce staff to schools that they thrive in.
What you will require:
- Qualified to minimum Level 3
- Experience working in a Primary setting
- Positive behaviour management
- The ability to work positively and effectively under pressure, taking note of, and acting on, all issues relating to the well-being and safeguarding of children
- You must be approachable, inspiring and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
- The ability to demonstrate a consistent level of teaching support to facilitate the classroom teachers delivery of lessons
What we offer:
- Market leading rates of pay
- Highly committed and hardworking Consultants to support you during your assignments
- Quality free CPD delivered by educational experts supported by ongoing on the job training
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.