Are you a passionate Physics Teacher available for full-time work in September? Celsian Education is working with a popular secondary academy in Chesterfield to recruit...
Are you a passionate Physics Teacher available for full-time work in September?
Celsian Education is working with a popular secondary academy in Chesterfield to recruit a dedicated Physics Teacher to join their friendly and social Science Department.
Working on a full-time basis, this is an ongoing contract and has a possibility to go permanent, giving you excellent consistency and peace of mind for work. You will be planning and deliver lessons in Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4, providing booster groups and intervention as and when required.
Not looking for long-term and need day to day work to fit around commitments? We need you, so still apply. Our schools are dedicated to building long-term relationships with supply staff, enabling you to feel like part of their team, without the commitment of a permanent contract.
What you will require:
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A strong and creative approach to lesson delivery
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend bonus
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.