Dedicated English Teacher Required in September 2018 for a fixed term contract. Celsian Education is currently working with a large Secondary School in Sheffield to...
Dedicated English Teacher Required in September 2018 for a fixed term contract.
Celsian Education is currently working with a large Secondary School in Sheffield to recruit a passionate English Teacher to join their small and supportive English Department.
You will plan and deliver English Literature and Language lessons to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 pupils, including booster and intervention sessions when required. Positive behaviour management and determination to instil a passion and understanding of the English language is required.
This school is determined to promote confidence, enthusiasm and ambition. They welcome applicants from like-minded teachers, whether you be experienced or newly qualified. You will be recruited by the school and receive all the benefits that permanent members of staff receive.
What you will require:
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A strong and creative approach to lesson delivery
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend bonus
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.