Are you a talented Year 2 Teacher looking for a rewarding teaching job in September? Celsian Education is currently working in partnership with a high...
Are you a talented Year 2 Teacher looking for a rewarding teaching job in September?
Celsian Education is currently working in partnership with a high energy Primary School in Rotherham, to recruit a passionate Primary Teacher to join their friendly and supportive teaching team.
Starting work in September until Christmas with a possibility of extension, you will be supporting students focus towards their Key Stage 1 SATs. Working with the support of a highly experienced Teaching Assistant, you will be required to support speech and language development as well as focus on core subjects.
Read, Write, Inc and phonics screening are beneficial but not essential.
What you will require:
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A strong and creative approach to lesson delivery
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend bonus (up to £250)
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.