Have you just finished your English Degree? Do you want to pass on your knowledge and drive the importance of understanding a subject that will...
Have you just finished your English Degree?
Do you want to pass on your knowledge and drive the importance of understanding a subject that will help them excel in life?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a number of Secondary Schools in the Rotherham and surrounding areas to recruit confident English Students to deliver English Literature and language lessons.
If you are thinking of completing teacher training and want to get relevant experience to support your application or course, this is an ideal was to build your CV and get paid at the same time.
Confidence to control behaviour management and deliver engaging pre-set lessons is essential. You can start work immediately and have the flexibility of working around your studies from September, meaning you have complete control over your work life. If you want to work for a supportive agency that will help you build strong relationships with schools near you, apply for this job now.
What you will require:
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A strong and creative approach to lesson delivery
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend £250 bonus
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.