Are you a dedicated Year 1 Teacher that has an excellent ability to transition young pupils from play lead learning to a more traditional classroom-based...
Are you a Primary Teacher who loves to work in Year 1?
Are you available at short notice for full-time work?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a welcoming school in Doncaster to recruit a Year 1 Teacher to join their supportive teaching team with immediate effect. This is a full-time long-term role that will run until Christmas with the potential for extension, giving you peace of mind for consistency of work.
You will plan and deliver lessons to a Year 1 class for the rest of this term with the assistance of an experienced TA. In September you will be welcoming your new class and settling them in for the new academic year. You will slowly transition from play led learning to the more traditional lesson. Speech and language development and Phonics Screening experience are essential.
Our schools are welcoming and will provide any support required to ensure you have a successful day of teaching. NQT's are always welcome!
What you will require:
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- QTS certified
- A strong and creative approach to lesson delivery
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend £250 bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.