Are you a charismatic teacher that is experienced in supporting pupils transition from Primary to Secondary education? Celsian Education is currently recruiting for primary or...
Are you a dedicated Maths teacher who enjoys the flexibility that supply brings?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with multiple secondary schools in Sheffield to recruit Maths Teachers to cover day to day cover and short-term absences.
Working with KS3 and KS4 pupils, you will be required to deliver preset lessons and provide positive behaviour management. You will have the ability to deliver consistently good and outstanding teaching and understand how to nurture good behaviour for learning. Excellent communication skills are essential as well as the ability to build relationships with both children and the staff around them.
We can provide both day to day and part time long term assignments, which can fit around your current commitments, so if you love maths but this role isn't right for you. Apply to this advert now.
- QTS - B.Ed., PGCE, Cert.Ed.
- Have previous experience as a Maths Teacher, NQTs warmly welcomed!
- Proven behaviour management skills
- The ability to quickly engage with pupils
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Have a strong desire to help others
For all applicants we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to where you live
- An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent and accurate rates of pay.
- We will offer the successful candidate a stimulating and supportive working and learning environment.
- Recommend a friend Bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.