Are you a passionate Early Years Teacher that needs the flexibility that working for supply can provide? Celsian Education is expanding at a rapid rate...
Are you an animated Early Years Teacher with a passion for ensuring young children get the best start in their education?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with multiple primary schools in Sheffield to recruit a nurture and phonics specialist Teachers to meet the demands of these schools needs.
You will cover day to day and short-term absences, giving you flexibility on when you can work and minimal planning. If you want to have full control of when you work, this is an ideal opportunity for you!
Our school has great feedback from staff that we have previously placed as being warm and welcoming to supply staff and ensure everyone feels part of their team in delivering quality education and giving all children, of every ability the best start in life.
- QTS - B.Ed., PGCE, Cert.Ed.
- Have previous experience as a Maths Teacher, NQTs warmly welcomed!
- Proven behaviour management skills
- The ability to quickly engage with pupils
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Have a strong desire to help others
For all applicants we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to where you live
- An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent and accurate rates of pay.
- We will offer the successful candidate a stimulating and supportive working and learning environment.
- Recommend a friend Bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.