Do you have a passion for History, Geography or RE? Are you experienced in delivering lessons to secondary school pupils? Celsian Education is working in...
Are you a History, Geography or RE Specialist?
Do you love to pass on your knowledge and inspire others to learn more about your specialism?
Celsian Education is currently recruiting Humanities specialists to work as cover supervisors in our partnering secondary schools in Sheffield. You will work in secondary schools in Sheffield and its surrounding areas to deliver pre-set Humanities lessons in their teachers absence.
If you have the ability to engage students in your subject area and have the ability to control their behaviour, why not teach? Day to day cover will provide you with complete control of the days you want to work, giving you the flexibility to work around your life commitments.
What you will require:
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A strong and creative approach to lesson delivery
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.