This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Spanish Language Teacher to join a friendly, passionate and talented Modern Languages department at one...
Do you excel in teaching Modern Foreign Languages?
Are you passionate about passing on a love of France and German language and cultures?
Celsian Education is currently recruiting for a French and German Teacher to join a forward thinking secondary school in Chesterfield for a long-term assignment starting in September.
You will be required to deliver engaging French and German language lessons up to GCSE level and inspire pupils to learn more about their cultures. You will work in friendly and welcoming schools that we have a close relationship, meaning we can ensure you work in schools that you will thrive in. Their students are eager to learn and require minimal behaviour management.
Our school welcome applicants from NQTs and experienced MFL Teachers. If you are an NQT starting your career, wanting to develop your experience before you commit to a school on a permanent basis, or an experienced teacher who is looking for a better work/life balance, our schools would love to meet you.
What we require:
* MFL Specialism B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First
* Have excellent knowledge of MFL
* Experience of teaching French and German up to KS4.
* Use positive and effective classroom management techniques
* Be able to plan suitable stimulating lessons
* Have excellent subject knowledge.
* You must have a DBS that is on the DBS update service or be prepared to undertake a new DBS with Celsian Education.
What we offer:
* Dedicated consultants committed to getting you to work with a wealth of recruitment and education experience
* Market leading rates of pay
* Regularly run, free CPD courses to keep your skills sharp and updated
* Refer a Friend £250 bonus scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.