Celsian Education is working in partnership with a Good School in Chesterfield to recruit an enthusiastic Year 4 Teacher. Joining them in September you will...
Are you a passionate Year 3 Teacher that has a talent for supporting pupils transition from Key Stage 1 to Key Stage 2?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a Good school in Worksop to recruit a Year 3 teacher to cover a maternity leave. This role starts in September 2018 until Easter 2019, giving you peace of mind for consistency of work.
The successful candidate will have a holistic approach to learning with a passion for getting children outdoors. Read Write Inc and phonics development is also desirable to enable all pupils, no matter what their ability have the best possible access to the KS2 curriculum.
You will have the ability to deliver consistently good and outstanding teaching and understand how to nurture good behaviour for learning. Excellent communication skills are essential as well as the ability to build relationships with both children and the staff around them.
What we require:
* Science Specialism B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First
* Have excellent knowledge of Key Stage 1 and 2 curriculum
* Read, Write, Inc.
* Use positive and effective classroom management techniques
* Be able to plan suitable stimulating lessons
* Have excellent subject knowledge.
* You must have a DBS that is on the DBS update service or be prepared to undertake a new DBS with Celsian Education.
What we offer:
* Dedicated consultants committed to getting you work with a wealth of recruitment and education experience
* Market leading rates of pay
* Regularly run, free CPD courses to keep your skills sharp and updated
* Refer a Friend bonus scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.