Are you a passionate Early Years Teaching Assistant that is experienced in nurture and speech development? Celsian Education is working in partnership with friendly and...
Are you a dynamic Teaching Assistant that specialises in numeracy and literacy?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with welcoming primary schools and private nurseries in the Barnsley area to recruit enthusiastic Learning Support Assistants to join their friendly and supportive teaching teams on both day to day and long term cover.
Working alongside the class teacher you will be required to support students on a one to one basis, or in small group work to excel their numeracy and literacy skills.
We can offer you with day to day cover to work around your current commitment, meaning you can select the days you can be available every week, part or full-time long-term assignments, all of which will be in environments where you can thrive in.
The successful candidate will need to meet the following criteria:
- Experience of working with children with high dependency and severe learning disabilities
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualified
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Capability to manage confrontation and challenging behaviour or complex learning difficulties
- An observant and responsive approach
- A positive, energetic and enthusiastic attitude.
For all applicants we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to where you live
- An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent and accurate rates of pay.
- We will offer the successful candidate a stimulating and supportive working and learning environment.
- Recommend a friend Bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.