Specialist Behaviour Mentor l Primary Behaviour Support l LeicestershireCelsian Education is looking for Specialist Behaviour Mentors to work in mainstream Primary Schools and Special Education...
Are you a dedicated behaviour support specialist?
Do you love the challenge of helping children who are struggling to engage in education?
Celsian Education is currently being inundated with requests from our schools for inclusion specialists, to support children whose behaviour is affecting their ability to engage in education. Our caring and supportive schools are dedicated to ensuring all their pupils have equal access to education and the ability to thrive in their classes. They are searching for engaging support assistants to work on a one to one basis with pupils to find the reasons for their behaviour and provide support and drive to help them refocus on their education.
Celsian Education work with a number of schools exclusively in the Sheffield and surrounding areas, meaning we can introduce you to a number of schools that use us on a regular basis, giving you the ability to build long-term relationships with schools and feel a part of their valued staffing team. We pride ourselves on our ability to understand our candidate and clients needs, meaning we regularly introduce staff to schools that they thrive in.
What you will require:
- Qualified to minimum Level 3 TA qualified or equivalent
- Experience working in a Primary setting
- Positive behaviour management
- The ability to work positively and effectively under pressure, taking note of, and acting on, all issues relating to the well-being and safeguarding of children
- You must be approachable, inspiring and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
- The ability to demonstrate a consistent level of teaching support to facilitate the classroom teachers delivery of lessons
What we offer:
- Market leading rates of pay
- Highly committed and hardworking Consultants to support you during your assignments
- Quality free CPD delivered by educational experts supported by ongoing on the job training
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.