This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Spanish Language Teacher to join a friendly, passionate and talented Modern Languages department at one...
Are you a confident Physics Teachers with a talent for engaging pupils in theory and practical Physics lessons?
Celsian Education is working with a forward thinking secondary school in Rotherham to recruit an engaging Physics Teacher, starting work in September until Easter.
You will plan and deliver theory and practical Physics lessons to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 pupils. You will join a supportive Science Department who have good quality lab equipment, enabling you to inspire students of all abilities.
This school is driven to provide a well-rounded education to all pupils and be a part of the wider community, they welcome applicants from NQTs and experienced teachers who share their mindset.
What you will require:
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A strong and creative approach to lesson delivery
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.