Are you a passionate Early Years Teaching Assistant that is experienced in nurture and speech development? Celsian Education is working in partnership with friendly and...
Are you a passionate Learning Support Assistant that is dedicated to supporting children with Social, Emotional Mental Health?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a variety of specialist and mainstream schools in South Yorkshire to recruit enthusiastic SEN Teaching Assistants to work on a one to one basis with students with SEMH. Working with a child, you will quickly build rapport and understand their diagnosis, triggers which will enable you to assist them in accessing an IEP. You will support them with a range of activities, including developing independence in daily living, accessing leisure activities and develop personal care skills if required.
We understand that working with SEMH can be challenging but are deeply rewarding, so we are seeking extraordinary, compassionate, enthusiastic, motivated and resilient candidates to support inspiring children with autism. Experience with autism is essential.
The successful candidate will need to meet the following criteria:
- Experience of working with children with high dependency and learning disabilities
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualified
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Capability to manage confrontation and challenging behaviour or complex learning difficulties
- An observant and responsive approach
- A positive, energetic and enthusiastic attitude.
For all applicants we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to where you live
- An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent and accurate rates of pay.
- We will offer the successful candidate a stimulating and supportive working and learning environment.
- Recommend a friend Bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.