Maths Teacher Required for 1 Year Temporary Contract for Maternity Cover. Celsian Education is working in partnership with a large secondary school in Sheffield to...
Maths Teacher Required for 1 Year Temporary Contract for Maternity Cover.
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a large secondary school in Sheffield to recruit a passionate Maths Teacher to work in their welcoming and supportive Maths Department.
Starting work in September 2018, you will be required to deliver engaging lessons in KS3 and KS4 in the absence of the normal class teacher. A passion for instilling an important life skill is a necessity as well as quality behaviour management. Working with pupils up to GCSE level, it is essential that you can keep pupils focused in a pressured environment, giving them additional support and revision groups to enable them to excel in their exams.
This school has a passion for instilling belief in their pupils, enabling them to overachieve in exams as well as giving them excellent foundations for drive and belief throughout their lives. They welcome applications from like-minded teachers, including NQTs.
What you will require:
- QTS or about to qualify
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.