At Celsian Education we are currently working in partnership with a welcoming school in the Leeds area that have requirements for an NQT to join...
Celsian Education is seeking to appoint highly motivated and enthusiastic Year 5 teacher to work in a Good School in Chesterfield on a long-term placement, until Christmas, with a potential for extension.
Are an outstanding Primary Teacher specialising in Key Stage 2? If you are an have a passion about contributing and having an impact on pupils in your care, this is a great opportunity to work in a school who encourage staff to provide holistic learning and have an impact on the whole school curriculum.
The school has a highly motivated team who are welcoming, friendly and professionally generous. They provide a high-quality learning environment and will support career development, NQTs and experienced teachers are equally welcome to apply.
- Must hold a UK recognised teaching qualification, i.e. BSc QTS, BA QTS, CERT ED, PGCE, B.Ed
- Are enthusiastic, professional, reliable and flexible
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Have a strong desire to help others
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.