Do you have a passion for History, Geography or RE? Are you experienced in delivering lessons to secondary school pupils? Celsian Education is working in...
Do you have a passion for History, Geography or RE?
Are you experienced in delivering lessons to secondary school pupils?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a number of schools in the Sheffield area, to meet the needs of these schools we are currently recruiting a number of diverse Cover Supervisors to deliver lessons in the specialist subject to students up to GCSE level. You can work on both day to day and long-term assignments, giving you complete control of your availability for work.
Our team of highly experienced consultants have a great reputation in finding schools for our candidates where they can thrive and feel part of the school team, we aim to build long-term relationships with these schools, giving you consistency in work at schools that you will enjoy working in.
What you will require:
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A strong and creative approach to lesson delivery
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.