Are you a dynamic Year 6 Teacher that is looking for full-time work in September? Celsian Education is working with a large primary school in...
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a Good School in Chesterfield to recruit an enthusiastic Year 4 Teacher. Joining them in September you will work on a 3 day contract until Christmas, with a potential for extension.
Are you a dedicated Primary Teacher, that is passionate about contributing and having an impact on pupils in your care, this is a great opportunity to work in a school who encourage staff to provide holistic learning and have an impact on the whole school curriculum.
You will work in a 2 form entry Year 4 class, providing high quality and engaging lessons in line with the Key Stage 2 curriculum.
The school has a highly motivated team who are welcoming, friendly and professionally generous. They provide a high-quality learning environment and will support career development, NQTs and experienced teachers are equally welcome to apply.
What we require:
* B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First
* Have excellent knowledge of transitioning from Primary to Secondary Education
* Experience of teaching Primary in a Secondary setting
* Use positive and effective classroom management techniques
* Be able to plan suitable stimulating lessons
* Have excellent subject knowledge.
* The ability to be flexible and available for work at short notice
* You must have a DBS that is on the DBS update service or be prepared to undertake a new DBS with Celsian Education.
What we offer:
* Dedicated and highly experienced consultants committed to finding you suitable work
* Market leading rates of pay
* Regularly run, free CPD courses to keep your skills sharp and updated
* £250 refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.